PASI provides comprehensive systems, solutions and services that adapt to your business. We deploy the best solutions and implementation methodology to deliver client expectations.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution for mid-sized organizations that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use. IT helps companies automate and connects their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, inventory and warehouse management.
You can start with what you need to support current productivity, Dynamics NAV can easily adapt as your requirements change and business grows.
Easy to learn, Dynamics NAV works like the familiar Microsoft Office. It works seamlessly with Outlook, Word, and Excel to help you complete common tasks right from your Outlook Inbox. You get the same powerful capabilities across iOS, Android, and Windows platforms for a consistent, more secure experience across your desktop, laptop, and mobile device.
Financial management and accounting
Business intelligence and reporting
Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations
Support for international currencies
Sales and service
LS Nav is a flexible, highly scalable software solution used by thousands of retail companies and restaurants worldwide.
Simple and fast
LS Nav is fast to implement and quick to learn. Empower management and staff by giving them all the tools they need to serve customers in as few clicks as possible.
For retail and hospitality
Do you also run a café or restaurant in your retail stores? Then LS Nav is the perfect choice for you. The system is specifically designed to run retail and hospitality businesses in one single system, offering all the tools you need to make your job easier.
From head office to shop floor
LS Nav, built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, is an integrated end-to-end system; therefore, the POS, back office and head office all use the same application. This enables you to track individual transactions from the POS to the general ledger, and maximize your control over the business.
Total control across the channels
LS Nav offers total channel integration. This means you can track sales, stock and productivity live on all your channels. Get a holistic view of your customers, orders and business and always be on top of all activities taking place in-store, on the e-commerce platform and on mobile.
NAV TMS is a robust solution designed to meet the specific needs of commercial, retail and real estate companies.
Built based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, NAV TMS simplifies the lease management process giving you control and visibility into what's going in your business. It automates the lease, utility and retail sales computations, monitors renewals, track vacancies, generates billing and ledger posting, and manages the customer information.
- Tenant Management
- Stall/ Space Management
- Property Maintenance
- Financial Management
Philippine Tax Localization Module augments Microsoft Dynamics NAV by providing the government required reports and functionality like Withholding Tax Form 2307, E-filing of VAT and Expanded WHT, and Books of Accounts.
Philippine Tax Localization Module is not just any other localization module available in the Philippines. PASI’s Philippine Tax Localization Module is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. This means that the solution has met Microsoft Corporation’s highest standard for partner-developed software solutions. Solutions that are Certified for Microsoft Dynamics have demonstrated development quality and compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics products. VeriTest, a service of Lionbridge, performed independent and rigorous testing on the solution’s integration with the newest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Requisition Document is used to list items or services that are being requested. You can use Requisition Document to:
- List items for canvassing and/ or items that need to be purchased. Request document is then transferred to the Requisition Worksheet.
- List items that shall be transferred to another location. Request document is then moved to the Transfer Order.
- List items that shall be expensed out. Request document shall be transferred to the Item Journal.
Each Requisition Document is assigned a unique Requisition No. enabling you to keep track of each request. Department codes, and admin cost code can be assigned to each Requisition Document.
Purchase canvass enhances the purchasing module of Microsoft Dynamics NAV by allowing you to record the canvass made to different suppliers and automatically select the best supplier.
The module also provides you different options in selecting the best supplier. Choosing the winning vendor maybe configured in the system based on the criterion you set. Criteria are: best price, best delivery and best payment terms. You may also opt to manually select the vendor.
Jet Reports delivers unparalleled access to data through fast and flexible reporting and business analytics solutions that are cost effective, provide rapid time-to-value, and are built specifically for the needs of Microsoft ERP users.
Embedded within the familiar Excel environment, Jet Reports leverages the existing skillsets of users and offers out-of-the-box reports and dashboards so companies can immediately eliminate all expensive, time consuming and error-prone manual tasks to get the accurate business information they need, when and where they need it.
- Over 11,300 companies rely on Jet Reports every day
- More than 154,320 users and counting
NAV Easy Security is a complete solution for setting-up and maintaining roles and permissions in Microsoft Dynamics NAV. It makes security set up for NAV easy especially for multiple users across multiple companies. Thus, saving you time, money and resources.
In the standard NAV application it is a very time-consuming and challenging task to assign the right roles to the right users due to the many different roles available. NAV Easy Security simplifies this process by allowing you to create groups of roles and companies and assign these to users. It also has enhanced Field Level, Actions and Data Security to fulfill every need for security for even the most complex security set-up.
- Record permissions with the SQL Profiler or the Client Monitor
- Add relations based on source code works as a Data Dictionary for the customer’s source code as well
- Easy to limit access to critical objects (for example, Form-Level Security on G/L Entries)
- Create groups of roles and companies to simplify administration
- Use "Permissions as User ID"
- Explode permissions for a login to verify permissions before activating in Live
- Work with permissions offline, publish when ready
- Ability to always go back to previous permissions with Restore Points
- Export and import between live and test databases for Restore Points, Recordings and Built Roles
- Statistical information for easy overview of relations
- Easily add multiple roles or objects
- Where-used for roles, objects and companies
- English, German, Spanish, French, Danish and Dutch language packs, soon to be released Italian and Portuguese
- Works with all application versions running 3.70 executable or later
- No modifications or merge required, all new objects